How to Use Your Digital Camera
Time & Location
About the event
Do you own a DSLR ( Digitial SLR Camera) but find yourself always switching it “Auto” mode because all the buttons are overwhelming? This class is for you. We will cover all the basics you need to know about shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and white balance. We will also cover the basics lens types.
Content will include topics such as:
- Why should you use manual mode?
- The components of exposure. How to make a photo the right level of light/dark.
- How to accurately capture colors.
- How to capture crisp photos of objects in motion.
- What type of lens should you be using for what?
- How to adapt quickly in situations where your light source is continuously changing. (i.e. clouds going infront of the sun)
Items to bring to the workshop:
- A DSLR Camera with manual mode capability (including multiple memory cards, a back up battery, and charger)
- Something for taking notes
- Virtual Attendance$40+$2.90 UT Sales$40+$2.90 UT Sales0$0
- In Studio Attendance$95+$6.89 UT Sales$95+$6.89 UT Sales0$0